Howdy, neighbor! Scott and White Health Plan is based in Temple and many of our employees live and work in Bell County. As the top-rated private health insurer in Texas, we are proud to cover nearly 371,000 members across Texas—and especially proud to include our Bell County friends and neighbors (and their dependents) in that number. For detailed information on benefits and other resources, please click the buttons above or scroll down to learn more.
2021–2022 Plan Year Benefits Information
General Plan Information
2021-22 Benefits will again be provided by Scott & White Care Plans (SWCP), a wholly owned subsidiary of Scott and White Health Plan, and part of the Baylor Scott & White family of companies.
- Contact Us: Customer service advocates are available from 7 AM – 7 PM Monday – Friday at 844-633-5325. You can also send a secure email (and receive a secure response) through the MyBSWHealth Member Portal.
- 24/7 Member Portal: MyBSWHealth. Learn more about the MyBSWHealth app and check out the Member Portal User Guide for more information about the portal and its features, like a digital copy of your ID card.
- Nurse Advice Line: Nurses are available 24/7 to talk through your symptoms and help you make decisions on next steps, whether that’s an appointment or an at-home remedy. The Nurse Advice Line phone number is on the back of your member ID card.
- FREE Wellness Webinars: Did you know SWHP has free health education opportunities you can access from the comfort of home? There’s a whole series of topics, from nutrition to happiness, and you can come to one or all. Webinars take place midday, so grab your lunch and plan to join us! Learn more and sign up here.
- Be Well Quarterly Newsletter: The latest edition is available now. Read it here.
- Wondr Health: Eat the foods you love, lose weight, and lower stress. Wondr’s science-based behavioral skills will (finally!) put you in control—at no cost to you. Learn more and apply.
- Additional Wellness Programs: Choose “Health and Wellness Programs” from the menu on the top left of your screen or click here to learn more.
MyBSWHealth: Get care from a Baylor Scott & White Health provider wherever you are. Schedule an eVisit or Same-Day Video Visit through MyBSWHealth, 7 days a week (8 a.m. – 8 p.m.), and information about your visit can be connected to your other medical health records. Learn more about MyBSWHealth and download the app now so you’ll be ready when you need it.
MDLIVE: MDLIVE offers 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, as well as licensed therapists and more—by phone, mobile device or computer.
Schedule a visit or learn more about MDLIVE.
Specific Plan Information
Bell County BSW Plus HMO
Bell County BSW Preferred HMO
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to visit one of our local offices or call toll-free at 1-800-321-7947. Employees who have questions concerning eligibility, cost, contribution level or enrollment should contact their Benefit Administrator.
Download the MyBSWHealth App
Learn more about the app, watch the
Download the MyBSWHealth app to access your plan information and ID card
on your mobile phone.